Friday, June 15, 2007

Because He Told Me So?

Quickest way a guy can piss me off:
date for a year, break up, be best friends, then stop talking without notice.
GAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
anyways....
so today was the first day of Algebra 1 summer school semester two. EW! I HAD NO FUCKING IDEA WHERE THE HELL I WAS GOING! No thanks to Stephanie at all. so I went to the Obleus [sp?] hall and then I was like 'wtf?!' so then, THANKFULLY I found the nurse from the MS and I was like "where's algeba 1?" and she pointed to the room ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE HALL. I was like "Oh. wow. I'm an idiot. thanks."

I need to do the following:
complete a series of letters.
contact several agencis for acting and modeling.
complete OPDT shirts in art on Monday.
go to sleep.
live through tomorrow from 7:30 until 1:30.

What I've learned when meeting famous people:
they want to be treated like normal. nothing special.
except Shaant. he wants everyone to treat him like God.
he's just really tall and really hot. not much to him.

Cravings:
water
ice skating
a microphone
a script to memorize and act out
a friend
my ex
life to be better
to move already!
to hit some old annoying person with a water balloon.



should I sleep?
I prolly won't, but I'll lead you on to believe so.

heart
Kim WILLIAM


Music: Paramore, Album: RIOT!, Song: "Let The Flames Begin" & "Miracle"
Food: none
Drink: none
Thoughts: sleep... where art thou?
Time: 1:00 A.M. - 1:03 A.M.

No comments: